Monday, February 18, 2013

Hi Everyone,
Are you up for a swap?  I did a video over on my YouTube channel:  1234arubberstamper19  
I did the ole' Shaving Cream technique, "what's old is new' again..besides, it's been a while since I made some backgrounds with shaving cream.
So, I'm also proposing a swap on "Shaving Cream backgrounds."  You can make cards, tags or Atc's while using the shaving cream technique in the background of your choosing what you would like to make....cards, tags, atc's. So, if you think you would be interested please email me or leave a comment to let me know.  If I get enough players, I will be putting details of the swap here and will also put them over on my YouTube channel... 1234arubberstamper19
Thanks a bunch and hope to have a good turn out for this swap.
Hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment