Friday, July 1, 2011

Swaps- YPP

I've been doing a lot of swaps over in YPP.  You should join if love swaps and charms and pins of all kinds.  I'm in a Rolodex swap, we left the back open for the person receiving them can put any information on the back.
Here goes my rolodex...



I am having a tad bit of a problem with my camera, I used the mini rosettes die from Tim Holtz,The saying on the punched out square 
which is Marthra's new anywhere punch, it looks exactly like the one in SU catty's. And the saying says "Friendship Warms the Heart" which is in a set with other mini sayings from Hero Arts. Then added some ribbon which is from Hobby Lobby.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so good with those swaps Girl. I love it; so cute. Love the little puppy and bone. Love the color too. Great job. ttyl hugs, amy k

    ReplyDelete