Friday, July 1, 2011

Rolodex Swap continued...

Here is another Rolodex card... I just used a Transparency and stamped flowers and painted the flowers a yellow.  It really doesn't show on here. We are suppose to give our info on paper and let the other person decide if she wants to use our info on one of her cards that been altered,  
I had these already cut out using the SU address and phone card die.  So I just printed out some address labels and put all info on the labels and then adhered them to this Rolodex card, I like how it turned out to.  I also added glitter in the flowers and all around the open spaces on both sides.

1 comment:

  1. This was a really good idea for your swap. I know yours will always be unique anyway. Love those cute puppies and they work great for the holder. Is that like a photo holder? Love it anyway, ttyl, hugs, amy k

    ReplyDelete