Friday, July 1, 2011

Charmed I'm Sure- YPP

I made these charms for the swap over at YPP.  The theme of the charm swap is "Masculine" to honor Father's Day.  I alcohol inks on some of the nuts and washers and some other pointy thing.  I also use Tim Holtz springs and his light bulbs as well, To get them to stay on the swivel clasp charm I used those locking plastic ties that men use out in the garage.  I also used some of the tissue tape (Tim Holtz) and put on the washers.
Sorry for the blurriness, but hope you can see them. Oh I also added the little hanger from Tim Holtz's things.


1 comment:

  1. That's a good looking swivel clasp charm you've got there! Love it. You had some really good ideas on this one like using the zip ties, nice. Good work girl. ttys; Hugs amyk

    ReplyDelete