Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Card.....

I love this card that Amy made, it's lovely and what
a vintage look. Thanks Amy for the holiday thoughts
for my family and I. Love the poinsettias
and the
vintage ribbon you used. You do such good work.
Glad we met, just think, over a Bottle swap and look
where it's led. I love our little stash swaps that we
share with each other. What a treat to get them in
the mail. Amy sent me some goodies in with this
card... some vintage ribbon that I can't find and can't
get, she's sent me a good amount and it's much
appreciated, she has also made "Memo Pins", you
the kind like Tim Holtz's has out. Got to tell me
Amy what size wire you used. She had also
enclosed Making Memories stamps, which has
a pear with the clear stamps. I love pears, and
Amy remembered. Thanks for the goodies. I hope
you enjoyed you stash package I sent you. I love hearing
you Smile. It really is so much fun to send stash packages
to you. lol Thanks Girlfriend.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sweetie, I'm tearing up over here at this post you made. You are so sweet and such a blessing to have in my life. I love our friendship and all the fun times we have on the phone and yes, I love the RAKS and just EVERYTHING about YOU. XOXOXO. It is kinda funny how such a little thing like a bottle swap could bring us two together. Two random people who live so far apart and yet fit into each other's lives like a puzzle piece that has been missing all this time. You are such a nice, sweet, lovely, funny, tallented, and creative lady. You do inrich my life by doing nothing more than just being you. I am so happy when I hear that you recieved something I've sent and you like it so much. It makes my day to know you like something I've sent off to you. I enjoy making things for you because it's my little way of saying "thanks for being such a good friend to me". It just makes me happy to do what little things that I can for you. Goodness knows I've got more supplies than I will ever be able to use up alone so I love to share it with you and you like the same type/style products as I do and so that makes picking things out for you easy. => You make my heart smile.;).... love you Sister

    ReplyDelete