Thursday, January 6, 2011

What did you do over the Holidays

Hi Everyone,
Hope all went well with you and your family over the holidays. For the first time ever in the Moore
family history... Hubby and our two sons and myself went to the movies. Yep, after a nice
dinner at home we went to the cinema and saw "Little Folkers", don't listen to the critics, if you
saw the first two movies, you will laugh your butt off in this one. I laughed so hard that
I had tears in my eyes. And it was number one on Christmas day for most watched movie and two
weeks in a row now. Critics were wrong... lol
What I did over the holiday.... it wasn't much, I just wasn't in the mood. The movie helped
though and made me feel so much better and needed a belly laugh that lasted all night.
I was rooting around in my addiction stash and ran across this wooden easel, perfect size for cards
and Atc's. I altered it by using Making Memoires Acrylic paint... the color I used was
Violet. I continued to alter the easel with ribbons that my generous sweet friend Amy sent me.
She made the yellow rose and I made some of the rosettes and used one underneath the rose she
made. And used some rub-ons that created "Art Work". It's a perfect size easel. And it
was only a buck from the dollar store. Hubby said it looks so much better and nicer and looks pretty
nice. Have you ever run across something that you found on a stash hunt and forgot you had?
What was it and what did you do with it?
Happy 2011!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You did such a good job on this project! It just tickles me pink to see you've made a project with some supplies that I've made or sent to you. I always know whatever I send your way is going to a good home and will be put to good use. lol. This will be great for taking pictures for your blog too. Good work sis!

    ReplyDelete