Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day 276 ICAD "Hiddin"

Day 276 ICAD...

"Hiddin"  yes, I know, it's spelled wrong....
I used my embossing folder (Script) and also gesso.  Then I used some paint...didn't like that color so I painted purple metallic Stampel 3D (Viva Decor) paint over it.  Well, something was lacking.  So I grabbed my other Tea Stencil cups and used some spackling paste over the stencil.  It was white, so I used some more purple metallic paint over it... and then took my heat tool and heated until it bubbled.... I added more paint on top...and did the same to dry.  Next thing I know, it looks like the cups are 3D and are "in" a wall or cave somewhere... hence "Hiddin".  It looks really cool in person. :-)  They look like artifacts from a long time ago.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment