Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My "Arty Slides"   "Sliding into Sept"...

Hi Everyone,
Here goes my Arty Slides I made for the swap... "Sliding Into Sept"  What it means to me...  

The first one, I used my Color wash paints from Creative Mode (stamping vendor no longer) I used the copper and then used the Color wash metallic (white) on top.  Stamped leave images all around the front of the slide.   Sept. means to me... leaves changing and the colors and all that beauty.  The second slide is Halloween Theme (another thought of Autumn)  I used my Sizzix Eclips machine, and made the Trick or Treat in a size 1 inch to fit inside the slide window.  I love the little candy corn and also the spider that is hanging from the "K"... lol   

The back of the slides... The first one is the dusk sun and the leaves on the trees.  And the then the second one the spider on the back.  I love this time of year and enjoy the colors and beauty of it all.
Thanks for looking and you each will receive them soon.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment