Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Altered Cigar Box

I've been working on this Altered Cigar box for a while and have it finally completed.  It sits on our coffee table and inside we store battiers for the tv remotes...lol  I think it's pretty nice and gives a talktive piece when family and friends come to the house. lol  Hope you enjoy my pictures and thanks for looking.


The first pic of the Altered Cigar box is the top, Middle pic is the front bottom half where the closure is and the third pic is the inside of the box.   I used Magic Leafing and Luminue paints and I just love pear stamps, they were unmounted so I'm not sure where they came from.  The pears on top of the box ... they are made with UTEE and beads and I also painted the pears and leaves.  Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. it really turned out great! its so shiney!! how cool is that. and the pears on the outside, awesome. I love how dementional they are. you did great. You should definately do more of this kind of stuff. you could make a box for each room of the house lol. If you want, I will go to that smoke shop and pick up some more boxes for you. hugs. amy k. and tfs!

    ReplyDelete