Thursday, June 14, 2018

Wendy Vecchi Stamps...

Here goes a stamp set of Wendy Vecchi's that I bought at the Adventures In Stamping in April 2018..  I also took her class while there at the convention in April 2018... I just had a blast and she is so talented and sweet... Love her inspiration... I will also post the cards we made in her class too... But, this top card is what I made when I arrived home after the convention with one of her new stamp sets "A Bunch Of Art", I bought a few more stamp sets at the Stampers Anonymous booth too... Hell, I bought a lot there at the convention...lol   

 The second one here I #doubledembossed the background with two embossing folders and also used #wendyvecchi brick stencil in the background.  I wanted the background to look as if the vines and leaves are crawling on the brick wall.  These two stamps and are in the "A Bunch Of Art" stamp set along with her stencils to match up with the stamps.  I also used her new Blendable Inks.

These next three cards I made with the Owls were a kit that I bought from the convention in April of 2018 in Akron, I love the glittery background and how it showed through from behind and captured the owls...  So cute...

Thanks for stopping by, I know, haven't been here for a long long time, I'm trying to get back into blogging again.  Have a Creative Day... 


No comments:

Post a Comment