Sunday, March 20, 2016

Distress Crayons...

"Distress Crayons"... Love them....

I made this card and used Tim Holtz Distress crayons... I didn't need or use anything special. I stamped the globe and embossed in black embossing powder and then used my new distress Crayons.  I love the creaminess (is that a word...lol) of them and how they glided over the cs. and then took my water brush and did my thing on the image.  Use my framelits that came with the stamp and embossing folder, to cut the globe and frames out. I used the globe embossing folder for the background and then used the Distress Crayons again over the embossed raised areas.  Used my framelit airplane and cut out using some washing tape and stamped the plane image on top. 
I  found that these Distress Crayons a lot lot more easier to use than the Faber-Castell gelatos.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment