Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Flipbook Craze...

"Flipbook Craze is here..." 

If you love to pen pal or just send some fun mail to a friend...this is for you.  Check out YouTube and type in Flipbooks... 

I am caught up in them too, and since I love to Pen Pal and write to my pals, I too love to send fun mail for them to enjoy and some goodies for them to use or just say "cute"... 
Better than those pesky bills in the ole' mail box right?... lol

I used my rubberstamps and also my library die to cut out the library cards.  I also used my glassine (sp?) bags for the goodie pouches. I also used my vellum that I have hoarded away... love vellum.  The vellum has embedded sparkles in the vellum.  

Here goes some looks from the front to the fully opened Flipbook... 



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment