Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Turquoise Pocket Letter for a Pal

Made this for a Plp of mine and she wanted to do a color theme plp.  She wanted Turquoise and I wanted Purple (yep, love purple) Not going to send this until August 12th.  The background paper is Turquoise and Silver (whole sheet glitter) got the stack at Hobby Lobby.  The glitter is solid and will not come off.  Love this paper.  I think it looks pretty good.  I used everything here in my stash the is Turquoise and similar to that color. I used my 123 Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers to make the bow.  I attached the bow with a pearl turquoise brad.   Hope she like it.  

The back of the plp in the bottom left hand corner isn't from a die, rather than from using my Sizzix Eclips machine. (Same kind of electric machines as the other brands out there on the market) 


No comments:

Post a Comment