Thursday, July 2, 2015

"No Goodie Pocket Letter"

"No Goodie Pocket Letter"

 

Over on fb plp group there was a girl who suggested a No Goodie Pocket letter and to focus more on the Letter of the Pocket Letter.  To include questions, if you wanted answer them and include a letter.  This was fun and don't worrying about "oh what to stick in the back or front of the pockets".  After all, it's the letter and info from a person that is really fun to learn about,not what's inside or in the back of the pockets.

Here is what I came up with... I used my Tim Holtz "Alpha Dies" for the numbers and also used the SU Scalloped envy die, which is perfect for these pockets.  I also used a Sizzix square envy die to and included in those some stamped images, just little flat things. (force of habit, I like to include little goodies,but refrain from putting "bulky" goodies in...lol)  I typed out the questions on the back of the cards.  I then answered the questions and stuck those answers in the scalloped envies.  I also enclosed a letter for more "tid bits about me"...lol  I hope she enjoys my questions and hope to hear back with her answers.

Front and back of the "No Goodie" Pocket Letter...


 The little Library envies are from a punch.  "Q & A" pockets, I just stuck in little tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment