Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pocket Letter Pals

Pocket Letter Pals...

I so love to pen pal and been pen paling since I was in the 4th grade.  (hope I'm not telling my age..lol)  :-]  I subscribe to this blog...
JanetteLane.blogspot.com  And also instagram... I was fascinated...anything with paper and sending in the mail, who couldn't be right...lol  Janette has a fun group over on fb too which I'm proud to say I belong and just sent out my first three "Pocket Pal Letters.."  here goes a look at my first one... I used my Rubberstamps (of course..right?...lol) and also I made my cards from those paint chip samples we get at the paint section of different stores...lol  I also heat embossed the quotes.  I used a bottle cap in the center (letter part) and had a blast... excuse the blurriness in the picture..
Let me know what you think...Thanks a bunch and Happy Pen Paling month to you all who Pen Pal..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment