Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Christmas Cards for Family and Friends...

Christmas Cards:

Hi there,
These are some of the Christmas cards that I made for this year.  I used my Sizzix Eclips machine, and my machine cut all the parts out for these cards.  Some say "Merry Christmas" and some just have Christmas trees and some say Fa la la la la...
I was on a roll with  my machine before my machine started to act funny and not want to work anymore.  I've had my Eclips for three years and never gave me a problem, till this past week.  So, I didn't get all my cards made, to those who didn't get one of these cards, what can I say, I'm sorry and will be making some with my rubberstamps and other goodies, and will send over the holidays. That includes in the New Year first week.  
 Thanks to all of you who have sent me wonderful cards for me and my family... okay, on with the show...

This is the front of the card, which I embossed with my Snowflake folder and used me Viva decor paints on top of the embossed snowflakes.

This is the inside of the card, when you open the card up the middle (trees and flakes) pop outward, to make it a pop up card.  I used my favorite foil cardstock that I got at Mikes. 
Like I said, some say Merry Christmas and other say Fa La La La, and then just trees and snowflakes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment