Thursday, December 4, 2014

From One of my new Pen Pals... Love Love how she did this....

Happy Happy Pen Pal Mail... Look how she sent this and how stinkin' cute it is:

 The letter arrived as you see up above... All tied up with the cute jute string... All in place and nothing torn.   Can you believe it... Dang, the post office did something good and didn't let their machines chew it up.... lol  I love this..

And when I open the envy up...what cuteness appears... This is so Stinkin' awesome Audrey... She is into origami, and the two fishes on the right hand side are Fish Pockets... at the top the fish pockets open to put cuteness inside as well.  This all held together by that fun Washi Tape we all love and use.  Unbelievable.. Everything in it's place and nothing falling out.  The middle pocket has cute Washi fish paper clips and cute papers and tags in the pocket, and then the gift itself is the letter, which she has wrapped jute string around the letter and washi fish hanging on the string... The little note in green says "Drop Me A Line"... OMG girls... The middle green tag says "for you" and the one with the "fish origami pockets" say "Fish Pockets".  I love this.  I just had to blog about it... tee- heee -teee-heee Woooo-hooooo. Thanks Audrey, working on your letter now as I type.  Thanks so much, this is going to be such a fun pen pal adventure.  And thanks to all my other pen pals, if it weren't for you, my mailbox wouldn't exist ... lol  You make me do a happy dance everyday over all the Happy Mail that You All Send me.  Your letters are Treasures. Thanks and hugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment