Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Vintage Quote Journal I made for my partner...

Vintage Quote Journal I made for my swap partner...

My swap partner over in Norway rec'd the Vintage Quote Journal I made for her today.  I'm glad she likes it.  I am posting a few of the pictures of the Journal I made for her.  I didn't post them earlier after I was done, cause I wanted her to be surprised... although I did post them over on Fb in our group and she saw them then...lol

The top picture is the front of the cover.  I used Graphic 45 "Communique" paper line.  I added some pen nibs (Tim Holtz)  and also made a dangle charm with some charms on the swivel clasp.

I tea/coffee stained the all the papers inside, using cinnamon and vanilla, along with some Walnut crystals in the tea bath. 

 Added a lot of stamp sayings and quotes I have and stamped the images on the pages.
 Added some library pockets I made with my Sizzix die and ran it through the Vagabond. And then stamped on the pockets.

 I used these bags for some pockets and stuck some goodies in all the pockets...tags and what nots. I also used my glassine bags for pockets too.

No comments:

Post a Comment