Saturday, July 12, 2014

Beach Theme Mail Art...

Beach Theme Mail Art ...

Hi, I'm hosting a "Beach Theme Mail Art Swap".  I did a little playing and pulled out some of stamps and toys... I used my "Cloud stencil " stencil which I bought several yrs ago at a convention in Cleveland, it's made out of the old heavy duty plastic that stencil were made out of.  A lady hand cut them and sold them and they make wonderful clouds as you can see here on the envy.  I also used some old stamps and the palm tree is from A Stamp In The Hand.  I took my H2o's and stamped the Palm Tree with those to give it some nice shimmer and color to it.  The back I used my 2 Rollagraph wheels from All Night Media, the one rollagraph wheel is "Waves" (one in blue) and the second wheel is the seashells and sand" (in purple).  I used my Perfect pearls for the seashell stamp.

<---front p="">
<----back p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment