Monday, March 17, 2014

Forgot to add my Tickets...

Forgot to add my Tickets for the swap, and my other mail art that I created, the ticket swap theme is "A Girl Thing".  I used DCWV "A Girl Thing" paper stack and also added some girlie charms as well.

The mail art was a Spring theme... I used my Dreamweaver stencil paste and Dreamweaver's acrylic paints that they suggested to use 15 yrs ago which I still have in my tubes.  This is how I added my color to the Dreamweaver's stencil paste.  Then I added glitter to the flower.  I used my acrylic brayer for the background and used TH distress ink on the brayer and rolled it all over the envelope and used watercolor cold press cs.  I then used my stamps and stamped the tiny flower stamp which I think is from Judith stamps.  The flower stencil is from Dreamweavers that I got a long while ago at the Stamp convention in Akron Ohio.  The other theme is "Postage Frame" I had the TH postage frame and used that.  I used his stamps and also used my Eclips machine to cut out Tim Holtz's stamps that I used on the first postage frame.  Used my mom's old Bingo Chips to put on the bingo card... lol  I also made some faux postage stamps for the next Postage frame and also used a real Postage stamps from France from a pal of mine that was sent to me :)  Thanks for looking. :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment