Thursday, November 14, 2013

Altered Christmas Ticket Tags....

Altered Christmas Ticket Tags for Swap:

I've been working on these for a few days now.  We were to put "To/From" on the back of the tickets.... Damn, I just made these for a swap over on SCS for last month's swap, instead of tickets, we made Atc's instead with To/From on them....lol um... Oh well,Here go my five tickets for the three envies I put them in, I made my envies out of my love of Vellum that I've been hording for a while..lol  Snowflake background... Now if I can just break free and use my Tea Cup and Spoons Vellum and my leaf vellum and my... well you get the picture...lol  Any who... here goes my tickets...
Click on the picture above ...Will be able to read the description of the tags!!

And those are my Vellum Snowflake envies that I packaged my Christmas Tickets in. I added a cute little bell on the back of the vellum tag...ggg
Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment