Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Working on my Mail Art Swap:Fall Theme.  This is what I created for my first set of envies:

And this is what I'll be sending them in:
I used my metallic rub-on the envy and also used my embossing folder to get the fall leaves pattern. The postage stamp is made out of a napkin and stamped canceled marks.  I used my Eclips machine to cut out the leaves.  Yes, the Eclips has a place for cartridges, but also you can "Print To Cut" and also use SVG files.  Love this machine and the intricate cuts it creates each and every first time.  I have the best of both worlds Print 2 Cut/Cartridges and Cuts SVG files.  Love It!

I place the envy inside a brayed glassine (sp?) bag that I also ran through the embossing folder on my Vagabon machine.  Love that machine as well. 
Thanks for stopping by.  Leave a comment if you like.  I'm working on my second set of envies tomorrow, but first have to clean house...lol  ugh.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment