Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Altered Rolodex

I made this a few years back when doing a swap with a group of girls from RST group.  I love how my altered Rolodex turned out.  I painted it a gold color and took my stamp that has script and stamped all over.   Adding a flower and name plate on top.  I think we had a Rolodex swap in the yr. 2000.  It is a great way to get to know your friends and their b-days and any other info they wanted to put on the Rolodex card.  We all altered the front of Rolodex cards with all info on back.  It was a fun swap.  ( I hosted this swap back in 2000)
Here goes some pics of what I did to my Rolodex holder.



1 comment:

  1. What an awesome project! I love it! We definately should do a swap with these projects. YOu did a super dooper job, sister! tfs, hugs

    ReplyDelete