Friday, November 19, 2010

Nov. Autumn Charms

Hello To All come here...
I've been busy making my "Autumn Charms" for Emora Design (Regan).  I've had so much fun making these and being able to swap them to those in the group.  We are working on the "Christmas Charm Swap" I worked on mine and now I'm done for my partner which I hope she likes them.  I won't post them till after she has gotten them in the mail.  My partner is from Canada.  I'm so anxious to see what they will be and what they all look like.  We had to make 10 charms for our partner.  So it should be tons of fun to get them in the mail next month.  They are due by Dec 5th.  So I hope if I mail them on Monday 22nd of Nov. she will get them on time.
Here is a pic of what I made for the Autumn.  The leaf charm has Alcohol inked, trying to get them to look like a autumn leaf.Thanks for stopping.

2 comments:

  1. wow, you are on a charm kick and I love how you do them. to small for my eyes since I am having trouble reading anyways. I broke my glasses and had to put a old pair on and i read with my maginfiers. cannot wait to see what else you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award, just go pick it up at my blog. love your blog.

    ReplyDelete