Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lookie Here...What I got in the mail today. Ü Ü



I got a box in the mail today that I have been doing a happy dance all week about.   Thanks so much to my good friend Amy.  Her work is wonderful and so pretty.  I told her, "I need more foo foo in my life".  And she really foo foo me...lol  Here work can be seen at http://www.cardsbyamyk.blogspot.com . I'm posting what she made and the first up is the pretty sign that she made out of her broken 3 ring binder... This sucker is really sturdy... I love it...You should see it in person.  I'm so glad we met through the bottle swap this past July 2010.
On the altered chipboard it says "Robin's Crafty Spot"  This way where ever I craft it's my spot.  I have this on the easel that Amy had sent me along with other goodies in July.  What a sweet giving person she is. I love her work. Thanks Amy.

The other pic is the back of this pretty sign... she made a tag that is just as pretty and girlie as the front.  Love all the colors on the envy and it's sprayed with glimmer mist. 

This is the Card she made and enclosed it with her goodies....
And last but not least... She made these pretty stick pins just for me... "A One of A Kind work of art"..
Here is a good pic....
 

Thanks Amy!  I love all that you made,you are inspiring person and very creative.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sweetie, you are so kind. Thank you so much for all your kind words. Im just so happy that you liked it and are enjoying everything. I love to be able to do for you and my close friends. Great blog entry too, you did good.
    Love ya girl, ttys hugs amy k

    ReplyDelete